Are you a Brilliant Teacher? Do you want to be part of something unique? If you would like to work at McAuley get in touch!
- Teacher of Geography required from January or Easter 2019
- Science Technician required as soon as possible
- Learning Support Assistant - Temporary contracts (3 posts) required as soon as possible
- Admin/Reprographics Assistant required as soon as possible
For details of all vacancies and application information click here TES website.
- For further information on all vacancies please contact Kate Leggott, HR & Business Support Manager on Telephone 01302 537396 ext 101 or email
At The McAuley Catholic High School we are absolutely committed to keeping our young people safe by working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. Recruitment processes in our school comply with ‘Keeping children safe in Education’ and we would expect the successful candidate to share our commitment to protect our children. All newly appointed colleagues will undergo an enhanced DBS as well as strict recruitment and employment checks.
The employing organisation is the McAuley Catholic High School, A Catholic Voluntary Academy. The school follows strict recruitment processes to protect children. Applications should be submitted on the Catholic Education Service application forms provided. CV's and DMBC application forms will not be accepted.